Our minimum for custom printing is:
*Some exceptions apply, please contact us for details.
For contract printing our minimum is 72 units per design however this does depend on how many colours. Please contact us for details. This is if you provide garments.
We require all files to be in Adobe Illustrator or Adobe Photoshop. Adobe Photoshop files must be at least 300 dpi and must contain the layers. If done in illustrator text MUST BE converted to outlines. PLEASE HAVE ARTWORK SORTED PRIOR TO ORDERING. However, we do adjust artwork for additional charges. Our graphic designer charges 75$ per hour. Acceptable file extensions: ai (Adobe Illustrator), .pdf(Portable Document Format), .eps , .psd, and .tif . The better the quality, the better the turn out.
Ink Colour Change
If you are printing the same graphic but want the ink colour changed for half of our shirts, no problem. Our ink colour change is $15.00 per colour.
Custom Colour Matches
If you require a specific pantone, there will be additional charges. For most of our clients an in house match will suffice, as we get close to your requirement. Underbasing, ink type, garment colour, and many more factors come into play here. We realize that corporate requirements regarding colour can be important. Therefore we must enforce if you need an exact match, you must disclose this before making payments to an invoice, as there will be additional costs, and time delays.
Changes to your Order
You can change your order until the deposit has been taken. Anything added after the deposit, will be considered a new order. Additional fees may apply.
All orders are final. If a cancellation is made after an order has been placed, you will be subject to a 25% restocking fee plus a partial payment covering any service already provided. Absolutely NO cancellations will be allowed if the order is already in process or any printing has been done. Note:*If your order is a Rush there are no changes allowed after your order has been placed.
We require all order to pay a deposit of 80%. The remaining 20% will be paid upon pick-up or before delivery. The reason we don’t take 100% in full is to allow for misprints.
Credit Card payments are subject to a 3% fee.
Misprints or Damaged Garments
Custom printing is an art and mistakes happen. We do our very best to deliver all the quantities on your order. However sometimes screens break, shirts burn in the drying process, occasionally shirts arrive with holes or stains from our suppliers, etc.
If you require the exact amount of shirts please let us know. If so, we highly recommend you order extra garments of each size.
Another note: our suppliers can be short or out of stock of some items. In that case, we will let you know before placing the order.
If you provide the garments, we are not responsible for replacements. We are going to do our best to not ruin garments, but mistakes can happen, and it is the risk you take providing garments. Don't want to take that risk? If we provide garments we will fulfill 100% of the order.
Our Under/Over allowance is 5%
Your final invoice will reflect the total quantity printed. This total quantity will be within the Under/Over Run Allowance for your order. This means that if you order 100 prints, your quote will show 100 pieces, but your final Invoice after production could show an invoiced quantity between 95 pieces due to misprints. This is the Under/Over Run Allowance for that order. The price per piece will not change from the Quote to the Invoice.
Our standard turnaround time is usually 5-10 business days. If we are extremely busy, our turn around can vary from 7-15 business days. Due dates are really important to us. If you have a specific date please let us know. We do offer a rush service. It is usually is between 25%-75% of the total invoice. Please know our production timelines do not include shipping time.
Shipping & Deliveries
True North Screen Printing is not responsible for any delays due to the shipping company. Customer must notify when placing the order if the order requires shipping.
*For Contract Printing ONLY
For contract printing our minimum is 72 units per design however this does depend on how many colours. Please contact us for details.
Also, if you are providing the garments for printing, we do require you to fill out our Merchandise Release Form. This form can be found under Order Templates.
Prices & Policies
True North Screen Printing Ltd. has the right to change and alter pricing without notice. We care for our clients and always try to keep our prices low and reasonable.